All pickups are done at our shop. Please be sure to bring your invoice.
To minimize waiting time, please call or email 24 hours ahead. Please bring a copy of your invoice when picking up your items.
DELIVERY AND SETUP
Furniture & rug delivery charges start at $150 depending on location, the items purchased and other factors. Please note that KENDALL & Co. only offers white glove delivery service within the GTA. For other regions and special handling request, we do maintain a relationship with trusted couriers and furniture carriers to ensure a safe, smooth delivery of pieces to your home.
Our delivery & setup service includes the assembly, setup and removal of all packaging materials for products purchased from KENDALL & Co.
Unfortunately, we are unable to remove existing furniture, mount art/mirrors or connect any electrical items unless otherwise arranged with KENDALL & Co prior to delivery.
Smaller items are delivered via ground couriers. Please contact the shop at (416) 363-9914 for a delivery quote.
HINTS FOR ORDERING AND DELIVERY
MEASURING BEFORE YOU ORDER
- Before you place your order with us, be sure to measure every entryway into your home as it is your responsibility to make sure that the items will fit. This is especially important when ordering furniture, rugs and fixtures as these items tend to be the hardest to get into one’s home.
- If items do not fit into your home, we do not refund delivery and the item(s) are bound by the specific item’s return policy.
- We offer a Delivery Measuring Service in the Greater Toronto Area. If you would like us to come to your home and measure your entry ways for you, for a fee of $150.
PREPARING FOR YOUR DELIVERY
- To prepare your home for a safe and quick delivery, be sure to set your rugs in their proper place, remove any frames or artwork from walls that may be susceptible to damage, secure any low-hanging light fixtures, remove any doors that may be necessary and place any pets in another room of your home.
- If you live in a building that requires the use of an elevator, be sure to book its use in advance.
- During the winter, please make sure that any driveways and walkways are clear of snow and ice as the safety of your products and our delivery team are of the highest importance.
INSPECTING YOUR MERCHANDISE
- Our team thoroughly inspects every product before it leaves our warehouse however it is important that you (or the person you’ve deemed responsible as your designate) take the time to inspect the merchandise to make sure that there are no damages or manufacturer’s defects.
- Many items are hand-crafted and utilize natural materials and therefore one can expect variations between a floor model, photos or swatches.
- Upon pick-up or delivery, you will be asked to sign as acceptance of your merchandise and affirm that it is free of damage and manufacturer’s defects.
- If you should notice any damages or manufacturer’s defects upon delivery of your furniture, you must note it on the Bill of Lading and call us at (416) 363-9914 while our delivery team is in your home so that we can properly assess the nature of the issue and deal with it accordingly.
- Failure to provide immediate notification of damages or manufacturer’s defects may impede your ability to submit a claim for resolution.
- Please note that after we’ve been made aware of the issue at hand it may take up to five business days formulate a plan that addresses your claim. Depending on the nature of the claim, we may have one of our trained technicians resolve the issue to your satisfaction, arrange a replacement of the product altogether or offer an alternate product if stock of the original item is not readily available.
HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE?
Our goal is to get your purchase from our location into your as hands quickly as possible. When you opt for pickup or ground shipping, we endeavour to have your order ready as soon as possible, order processing occurs Monday to Friday.
For delivery please contact us at (416) 363-9914 or email@example.com and we will give you a delivery estimate. For all special order product, a minimum of 2-3 weeks we will call and provide a delivery date estimate within 2 business days of your inquiry.
REFUND AND RETURN POLICY
Regular stock items may be returned within 7 days. Any product accepted for return must be in original and unused condition (item and packaging) accompanied by the original invoice. Returns will be credited using the original method of payment. Shipping and Delivery fees are not refundable and customer is responsible for paying the shipping fees to have the item(s) returned to KENDALL & Co.
At KENDALL & Co. we document and inspect all products prior to shipping and delivery. We endeavour to package all orders securely so as to ensure their safe arrival to your home. In the event a product arrives with damage from shipment, we ask that you report to KENDALL & Co. the receipt of a damaged product within 48 hours of delivery and do not discard the damaged item and its packaging. If you fail to report damages in this time frame, we cannot process a claim