How Quality is handcrafted into our Tailored Upholstered Furniture Collection:
- Frames are constructed using a combination of hardwood (maple, oak, ash, cherry), softwood (poplar, spruce, pine, aspen), and engineered wood products (OSB, plywood)
- Frames are kiln dried or air dried to ensure the integrity of the frame
- All critical joints are double dowelled, stapled, or screwed and glued for maximum strength
- Strict adherence to all regulatory requirements and forestry regulations
- 2.0 lb seat cushion foam is our standard, which is a higher density than the competitive industry standard with a 1.5 lb foam
- Upgrade to Memory Cell Foam cushion core for higher density, withstanding a high energy impact of absorption and weight and distributes pressure evenly
- Elect for Down/Feather Mix cushion core for softer comfort and relaxed look
- A system of sinuous steel springs – 8.5 gauge in the seat construction and 11 gauge with the back – provide the ultimate stability.
- The entire piece is upholstered without cutting corners
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame & spring, 3-year warranty on cushions, 1-year warranty on curated fabrics, 3-year warranty on sofa bed mechanism & swivel mechanism
- Made in Toronto, owned and operated by a family business for 30+ years
- Priced at superior value
A selection is featured here so, speak with our Decor Associates to see the entire line.